Contact: Kimball Fife
1634 Mountain Rd., Logan, UT 84321
Total Number: 9 Units
(6) 2bed/1bath,(2) 4 bed/ 2bath,(1) 1 bed/1 bath
Rent range: Shared room rate is $1800 per tenant; Private room rate starts at $2480; Summer rate $350 Shared, $500 Private
Parking : $75 permit for on-site, off street parking spot
Size : approximate range 600-1900 sq/ft
- Fully furnished,
- Limited on-site $75 per year parking,
- Flatscreen tv
APARTMENT LIVING RULES
It is our hope that your families will enjoy the apartment and living areas and will continue to do so in the future. In order to keep the apartments pleasant, we must have your cooperation in keeping the apartments and areas around your building free from litter and personal belongings. These rules are provided for the comfort of all tenants and will be enforced. The rules may be changed from time to time upon thirty days notice. Violation of the following rules can result in eviction and forfeiture of security deposits.
1. No pets will be allowed on the premises or grounds at any time, whether temporary or permanent, whether belonging to the Tenant(s) guests or otherwise.
2. Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, whether by the Tenant(s) or guests.
3. Parking or driving is not allowed on grass or planting areas. Do not pull cars onto grass to wash them. Violations by you or your guests will result in a $50.00 fine. Repeat offenses will result in eviction.
4. Park in your allotted space(s). The maximum is two cars per apartment. Derelict cars are not allowed on the premises. After seven days derelict cars will be towed away. Engine or mechanical repairs are not allowed on the apartment sites (this includes changing oil).
5. Front porches should be clear of all personal belongings. Garbage cans should be stored clear of any walkways and placed in an appropriate location. Do not leave garbage can out on the street after pickup. Damage to garbage cans is the responsibility of the Tenant(s). Personal items (grills, bikes, toys, and lawn furniture) should not be stored on front porches or grass areas and if so are stored at your risk.
6. You are responsible for the exterior (windows, front and rear doors, siding, brick, etc…) and interior of the apartment. If the apartment that has been damaged or defaced it is your responsibility to repair or have it repaired at your expense. Any satellite dish installation will require the written permission of the Management. No exceptions.
7. Tenant(s) will not paint or otherwise redecorate the premises without the prior written approval of the Management. Absolutely no stick on hangers should be used. Straight pins or one inch brads of finish nails should be used when hanging pictures or shelves. Permission should be obtained before placing larger nails in the walls. There will be a $2.00 charge for each nail hole after eight per room.
8. Tenant(s) are responsible for snow removal and yard maintenance around Tenant(s) rental unit and common areas. At this time, lawn care and watering has been provided by the Management.
9. Occupancy is limited to your immediate family (consisting of two adults and children) unless specified otherwise in the rental agreement. Additional persons may not occupy the premises without the express written approval of Management.
10.Tampering with screens, antennas, electrical systems or other fixtures is not allowed . Only Management is allowed to remove them.
11. Tenant(s) or guests my not violate local, state or national health codes.
12. Waterbeds are not allowed without the written approval of the Management.
13. Disorderly conduct which disturbs the peace, including shouting, loud music, noise or boisterous parties is prohibited.